1. I, Larry Ray Hygh, Jr., will live following the teachings of God's Holy Bible as contained in the scriptures of the Old and New Testament beginning in the book of Genesis and ending with the book of Revelation.
2. I will live by the greatest Biblical commandment to love the Lord will all of my heart, soul, and mind, and to love my neighbor.
3. I will treat my body as a temple with a daily exercise regiment and healthy eating.
4. I will develop my relationship with God meditating on Biblical scriptures daily and talking to God through prayer.
5. I will exhibit an optimistic countenance from sunrise to sunset and beyond.
6. I will value interpersonal interactions with family, friends, and co-workers. In all interactions, I will seek to build relationships of trust and unity that nurture and build up the persons around me.
7. I will not sit in judgement of others.
8. I will meet people where they are in life no matter what their circumstance or situation.
9. I will live each day knowing that it is a gift from God uniquely designed for me with His purpose and will in mind.
10. I will live daily recognizing the presence of the Holy Spirit and the Christian belief in one God revealed in Jesus Christ.
11. I will live with a personal theme scripture of Jeremiah 29:11 which states, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
12. I will live a life filled with great joy, excitement, and a personal commitment to excellence never looking back saying, "I should have," or "I could have," but instead saying, "I DID!"